Weight: 19 lbs
Height: 29 in
- Making fish faces and silly vibrating sounds with his lips
- Playing Peek-a-Boo
- Giving high-fives & getting tickles
- Jumping in his crib
- Reaching for & grabbing anything he's not suppose to
- Real crawling with great speed!
- Walking around on anything he can hold on to or balance with
- Those top 2 teeth are in and the biting has begun (mommy's boobie, shoulder, & toes)
- High-fives & clapping
- Sleep regression has begun...not that he ever slept through the night yet, so now he's up 2-3 times has turned into 3-5+ times :(
- Cousin baby Drew's first visit to Jax's pad
- Waving and saying bye to grandma
- Needing to lower his crib all the way to the bottom because he is so tall and jumpy in it!
- Jax is starting to learn "no" or rather things he shouldn't be doing. He will freeze up when told "no" and also look back at you if he is about to do something he knows he shouldn't...like try to get into the fireplace
- Dressing up a bunch of times for Halloween fun!
- Going to the McKee Ranch and seeing farm animals for the first time
- Playing at Town Square's playground..loved the bouncy equipment, not so sure about the slides
A Growing Boy
Jaxon's monthly growth and milestones.